When to call a REALTOR®
If you're like most people, you go to see a doctor when you're not feeling well or have a health concern. However, you may also visit your doctor for a check-up, or to ask questions about healthy living.
In fact, consulting your doctor for anything health-related is a smart idea.
The same holds true when it comes to real estate.
Many people only call a REALTOR® when they're planning on selling their property or buying a new home, or both. While that's an important reason to speak to a REALTOR®, it's not the only reason.
Indeed, there are many good reasons for you to give a good REALTOR® a call. For example:
- If you have a question about the state of the local real estate market. (Remember that it may be very different from what you hear on the news about the national market.)
- If you want to get a sense of what homes are currently selling for in the area.
- If you want to determine the current market value of your property.
- If you want to find out how much homes cost in neighbourhoods you'd like to consider.
- If you're thinking about the possibility of making a move, but you’re not sure if it’s the right time.
In other words, don't be afraid to contact a good REALTOR® when you have a question or need some advice about the real estate market.